Saturday, September 27, 2014

Fall Wish List 2014


Hello my wonderful followers!

Fall is finally here and I absolutely cannot contain my excitement. For years, I honestly thought that summer was by favorite season but it hit me this year. I'm all about that Fall life. The dark colors, the cozy sweaters, the brisk air. Ugh, I think I might be in love.

I've been going a little crazy with the window shopping lately and it's only September. I have problems, I know, but at least I'm not spending real money...yet. I've made up a list of things that I feel would be perfect for the fall and I'll do a Haul or Lookbook depending on what I get at the end of the season!

Welcome to my Fall Wish List!

1) iPhone 6 or 6 Plus



Yes you guys, I have given into the craze. It's time for me to get an update anyway so now I have to make the ultimate white girl decision... Which iPhone do I get? The iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus? The struggle is real.

2) Michael Kors Jet Set Travel Tote




Oh lord. So I have been wanting a high end purse for a while and now they have one to made specifically for your lap top. I take my lap top on the go with me a lot and even if I didn't have my lap top on me, I feel like this bag is just perfect to hold a bunch of things and I'm getting really excited.

3) Sakura Bath Bomb



I honestly love Lush. I wish I had a Jacuzzi bath tub so I could enjoy these to their fullest. Instead I have this crappy small bathtub that absorbs water so I can't take a bath for the desired time. I'm just interested in this product because it looks pretty haha not gonna lie.

4) V-Neck Jegging Sweater in Grey



Sweaters are my ish. I've heard from so many people that these sweaters from American Eagle Outfitters are the most comfortable sweaters for lounging in or going out in and I want in on the comfort.

5) Birkenstock Arizona Tobacco Leather Sandals



I have literally been wanting these shoes for forever! I think these are perfect for the fall because you could wear thick winter socks with them and have leggings or jeans on and just feel warm and comfortable all day.

6) Cat Tights



You have got to be joking. I have been in love with patterned tights and I'm in love with cats so these are a must have! I feel like these would look so nice with a maroon skater skirt and a nice sweater.


I honestly don't think that I would buy all of these but that's why they are on a wish list! I am super excited for Fall and that it's actually here and I hope you guys are just as excited as I am.

Leave me a comment below telling me what's on your Wish List for fall :)

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird