Sunday, July 27, 2014

Welcome!

I would like to take this time to thank you for visiting my blog! This has been a long term goal of mine to finally get the courage to put my writing out there and to give as much help to people as I can.

Let me tell you a bit about myself:

I am a procrastinating perfectionist with an outgoing personality who can be really shy at times. I know what you're thinking, the struggle is real haha. I have a tendency to want to start projects over so I can get a clean slate and just start all my hard work over again and this is when the procrastination kicks in. This blog is an example of an on going project but I believe that there is no going back from here on out. I really like fashion, fitness and health, and just telling people about my daily experiences. So expect just that!

I really hope you guys can follow me on my journey of successfully blogging and if you guys have any suggestions on what you would like me to post about next, go ahead and leave it in the comments!

A BIG THANK YOU TO FROM ME TO YOU!

- Cassandra

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird