Saturday, September 13, 2014

How to Keep Yourself Happy :)



 Hello Everyone!

I felt like this post would be very relevant for the people who are going back to school or going back to work after a long vacation. I feel like us as humans forget to treasure the little things that could make our day 100% better so I'm here to show you how to keep yourself happy and not fall into the slum of doing a boring "daily routine."

The first thing that I recommend is to pamper yourself. Yes I know. This could be hard to do because of your busy schedule but this is the most important thing that will keep you from going completely bonkers. You need to think, at the end of the day the only person that is always going to be there for you is yourself. So why not give yourself the best time of your life. You take that incredibly long shower. You go get a mani/pedi. You eat that piece of chocolate cake or whole chocolate cake. You just do you.

You deserve it.

The second thing that can keep yourself happy is to stay motivated. Motivation is a big part of my life and I honestly feel that it's the main thing that helps me be productive. And when more things are done, it means less stress and less stress means a happier girl :) If you are having trouble finding motivation, I suggest checking out my Pinterest here and my Tumblr here. If you are lacking fitness motivation, I suggest checking out my Fitness Tumbr here Not only do these websites give you amazing photography and hilarious content, they give you a sense of community filled with people that want to share their story with you to inspire and motivate a person who is struggling! Needless to say, I am definitely one of those people haha.

The last thing that would help you keep yourself happy is trying new things. By trying new things, you are giving yourself experience and excitement and those will definitely kick you out of your rut. This will also get you excited about the events that you have planned ahead and lessen your risks of being sad and lonely... in front of your computer... Watching Netflix... OKAY I ADMIT IT, THAT'S ME! But I've gotten better! I swear!

I really guys enjoyed my tips and if you have tried any of these tips, be sure to leave a comment below and tell me how your experience went. 

Thanks for reading!

- Cassandra

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird